Want to have a client for Exchange 2010? For Free ? Yes ?
Linux and Gnome Evolution are the solution.
Follows the steps below:
1. Download a linux distribution like i.e. Ubuntu Desktop.
2. Install evolution-mapi support from Ubuntu Software Center.
3. Start Evolution Mail and then click on Forward for two times. Insert your Full Name and Email Addressa and then click on Forward.
4. Click on Server Type and select Exchange Mapi. Type your Exchange Server hostname in the Server field, Logon access name in the Username field and then type your Domain name in the Domain name filed. Now click on Authenticate and type the AD password.
5. Evolution now works with Microsoft Exchange